- You can expect that your property will be listed on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au website with full description plus digital images;
- You can expect that the property will be open for inspection to prospective tenants at least as many days as necessary until it is leased, and all my properties lease within the first two weeks.
- You can expect that every tenancy application received on your property will be referred to you for your decision; with the results of all business & personal references checked out thoroughly.
- You can expect that your property will be leased at top rent to good responsible tenant/s.
- You can expect that once the tenancy application has been approved, the tenancy agreement documentation will be completed at the earliest possible opportunity and 1st month’s rental and bond received.
- You can expect that a comprehensive condition report will be completed prior to the commencement of the tenancy;
- You can expect that a signed and executed copy of the tenancy agreement will be forwarded to you immediately after possession of the property has been granted to the successful tenants.
Lease Renewal Expectations
- You can expect that I will review the tenancy agreement 70 day’s prior to its expiration;
- You can expect that I will renew the tenancy agreement for a further fixed term at the same or a higher rent (subject to your instructions); and a renewal lease with be prepared at no extra cost to you.
Property Inspections Expectations
- You can expect that whilst your property is vacant, it will be inspected at least once every week;
- You can expect that I will conduct the first routine inspection after the first 6 months and provide you with a detailed report on its condition, both internally and externally with photos;
- You can expect that when your tenants give notice of their intention to vacate your property, a pre-vacating inspection will be carried and immediately added to the websites.
- You can expect a comprehensive out-going inspection will be carried out when your tenants have vacated the property and its condition compared in detail with that listed on the in-going condition report.
Rent Collection Expectations
- You can expect that I will make all efforts to collect the rent in full on or before the due date for payment;
- You can expect that if payment has not been received by the due date that your tenants will be contacted immediately;
- You can expect that if payment of the rent in full is not received within 14 days of the due date, the tenants will be issued with a 14 days Notice to vacate, (pls note with my tenants we never get to this stage).
- You can expect that an Application will be made to the Tribunal for Hearing at the same time the Termination Notice is served to minimize any possible loss that could occur.
Rent Processing and Accounting Expectations
- You can expect that you will receive a monthly itemized report showing all income and expenses relating to your property no later than 2 days after receipt of your rent by my trust account.
- You can expect that I will make payments as per your specified instructions in a timely manner and should there be insufficient funds held to meet those payments, you can expect to be advised of this fact.
- You can expect to receive a year end summary of all income and expenditure for the preceding financial year at no extra cost to you;
Repairs and Maintenance Expectations
- You can expect that I will not proceed with any repairs that exceed your specific written instruction unless they are deemed to be of an urgency that warrants immediate action;
- You can expect that I will use only qualified trades people to carry out repairs and maintenance to your property;
- You can expect to receive copies of invoices for all repairs carried out to your property;
- You can expect that if any repairs you authorize exceed one month’s rent, you will be requested to attend to the payment of the relevant account or alternatively, forward us the payment so we can facilitate payment through your account for end of year financial report.
- You can be expected to be promptly advised of any matter affecting your property or its tenancy;
- You can be expected to be immediately advised of prospective tenant response following every time your property is open for inspection or advertised;
- You can expect to be promptly advised every time your tenant is in arrears with a rental payment;
- You can expect to be promptly advised every time your tenant is issued with a Termination Notice;
- You can expect to be promptly advised every time an Application is made to the Tenancies Tribunal;
- You can expect to be informed immediately your tenant advises of their intention to vacate the property; and
- You can expect to be informed every time your tenant advises their intentions regarding the renewal or otherwise of their tenancy agreement;
- You can expect to be informed every time your commercial tenants are due for an annual rental increase or to take up a further option. You will be kept informed of the rental value your property is worth in the case of a market review period.